Well I am so excited, my dream of owning my own daycare has finally became real!! So I am trying to get the word out there to tell everyone about it. A Place To Grow Daycare is now enrolling ages 6 weeks through school age, with limited spaces for school aged children. We will be state liscensed within the next week or so, just finishing up the last little bit of paper work and such. I also will be looking for a sub to fill in when myself or the other teacher will be out. I will be interviewing for the part time/sub position soon, as well as for the other (possibly full time) spot this week and next. Must have at least 3 months of experience in the childcare field, pass a back ground check, be willing to further their education in early childcare. For more info on either childcare or the job, then you may reach me at 931-526-9936. If no answer then leave a message and I will call you back a soon as I can. Thanks!
- New daycare ad!
- Grand Opening at A Place To Grow Daycare
- Now Enrolling: A Place To Grow Daycare
- Free Holiday Ornament from Fancy Feast
- New P&G coupon booklet with over $35 worth of savings!!!
- Food Lion deals
- CVS Deals for the week of 9/25-10/1
- Rite Aid Deals for the week of 9/25-10/1
- Walgreens Deals for the week of 9/25-10/1
- Free 8×10 Photo collage from Walgreens….today only!!!